Sunday, July 27, 2014

sTUMBLed upon this


Hey All! So I was scrolling through my Tumblr this morning and ran across two Fashion Blogs that you really should check out! Everything from their fashion, photography down to their layout design on their blogs are so well thought out! Check these women out!

http://www.trendycurvy.com - Trendy Curvy I love her Fashion style.  This blog is geared towards plus size fashion but really what is plus size anymore anything over a size 8? Well I'd say thats about average is for most women to be seen as plus size these days.  Beyond that, her fashion is so cute and she lets you know exactly where you can get the same items! Most of all I love that she's not spending crazy amounts of money; the everyday girl can afford these pieces of clothing.

Her Blog is clean, easy to navigate through and just the right amount of information.

http://ravingsbyrae.com - Ravings by Rae, she has great style as well! I found her on Tumblr also just scrolling through reflagging things.  Her site is a tad more busy, but still very informative.  She also lets you know where you can find each item in her outfits, the only downfall is they aren't linked for easy access like the above blog, but still very cute and trendy! Once again her site is geared more towards plus size fashion but most of her fashion she cites can be found in multiple sizes, so if you like her outfits you can recreate it for yourself in your size!




2 comments:

  1. As you explore other blogs, it's great to notice things you can do to make it more user-friendly (like the links).

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love to learn from others blogs and use it as a basis of what I can grow my ideas off of and try to build from it.

      Delete