Friday, July 25, 2014

Beauty Hack Brainiacs



Ladies, you definitely need to stop by this article and check out these beauty hacks! Most of them are very useful for everyday life and money savers! Now we all know how I love ballin' on a budget! Click the link above "41 Beauty Hacks All Girls Should Know About!" and get to it!

Although I would not suggest things like #13 and #32 to do on your own (Leave it to your stylists!) I would say that there are some awesome tricks in this article!

Some of my favorites are;

#8- Heating your eyelash curler- Although I don't stick mine in my bra, I do however heat my eyelash curler up with my blowdryer (be careful it WILL BE HOT!) and I curl my lashes the same way holding it down counting to 10 seconds on my lashes 3x.  Doing this with heat will help your lashes stay curled throughout the day and make your eyes seem brighter, bigger, and more awake.  Just Picture is as your making it a mini curling iron for your lashes! Works perfect!

#22- Check your makeup when you get into your car.  Just by habit i do this every time I leave the house anyways, but it can make a huge difference in the way your makeup looks! The natural sun light will show you mistakes or unblended lines that your house lighting won't normally show.

#41- Cut open your foundation tubes to get the most out of your makeup.  This could be a budget saver all together whether you use something super expensive to a drugstore product its still going to save you money.  You will get the stuff that would have been on the sides of the bottle and get a little more wear before replacing.

Stay Beautiful! A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment