Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Morphe me into Beautiful!

Lets talk Make-up Brushes!

I went to Las Vegas two years ago to the trade show for cosmetologists and estheticians.  It is a huge ordeal and literally I cannot wait to go back! The deals there are awesome! This company- Morphe Brushes- was featured at the show and I can see why! This girls review on the make-up and brushes from Morphe will definitely give you a great idea on how the products are!

This video above is a short haul/review of their brushes and a view eyeshadow colors.  Literally you can see the quality through the screen! I bought a few of their brushes on day two of the conference trade show and I love them! I can't wait to haul items from their website especially now that I know they offer makeup as well! (they didn't have their eyeshadows at the show! Sad day!) But regardless the cost and quality is a hard on to beat, especially for someone in my industry or someone who just loves make up and having options!

You can visit to make purchases and check out more of their amazing products!
www.morphebrushes.com

5 comments:

  1. You got to go to a trade show? That sounds really exciting! Good choice on the haul video! I love seeing what other people buy and learning about how much stuff costs- they can be so informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Lol being a licensed cosmetologist has big perks! The hair convention was so much fun in Vegas!

      Delete
  2. I love makeup brushes as well. Good makeup brushes really change the overall look of the makeup. What are some of your other favorite makeup brush brands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand is my top favorite, price and quality are a huge thing and this one has it all! There are also SO many brush styles to chose from and even kits. The thing I like most about them also is that they don't shed and they really put on your product nicely!

      Delete
  3. Make-up brushes really can make or break the look you're trying to get across. I'm always looking for new brushes so, this was really awesome. And the price on that eye-shadow was amazing along with the colors! I hope you get to go to the trade show again, it sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete