Sunday, July 20, 2014

Coins for Color


SLEEK MAKEUP VIDEO

click above to see the makeup video on the Sleek Palettes! I apologize for some reason I am not able to upload this video onto here at this time.

Heres a little review/showing of color that you get with the Sleek makeup i-Divine color palettes found on Amazon.com

Basically this is a video showing you some colors from the palettes and talking a little bit about them and what I like.  It was my first video, definitely a new experience so bare with me! I hope you enjoy!

You can find Sleek Makeup palettes at: SleekMakeupPalettes

I did however make a mistake on my video there are now more options in palettes that you can buy so the ones I purchased are
V1 and Au Natural


Check them out though! It really is just a few coins for some great color!

2 comments:

  1. How would you say this makeup compares to other palettes? I love the bright colors. I'm always too timid to try them but I just love the pop they bring to the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the other palettes I have had bright colors in (because I don't use them much as well) they are usually drug store palettes, but I say that these honestly blow those out of the water for the same price or less! From what I have seen from MAC and Motives cosmetics (which I am also a big fan of) they hold their own in that competition as well for a fraction of the cost! It was nerve racking making the video, it being my first one. But I really wish I could have shown all of the colors and in better light! You should give them a try! the thing I love most about makeup is the fact that its just playful, you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete