Friday, July 11, 2014

Voluminous Summer Side Braid!

One of my Very favorite looks of the summer is the "side braid" its super cute and great for that hot summer heat while still being able to look fashionable!  This is a video from one of my also very very favorite beauty bloggers Nicole Guerriero! She is so pretty and always coming up with cute ideas and great "hauls" and has a ton of reviews on new products! She is definitely one to watch.

Check out her version of the Voluminous side braid, she uses her clip in hair and some texturizing products to create this effortless romantic braid! I would say it is a must try for every girl this summer, and the best thing about it is that you can transition and wear this into every season.

To check out more of her videos just type in her name on the YouTube search bar!

Stay Fierce! <3 A.C.

3 comments:

  1. I love the side braid, I obviously can't even fit my hair into a pony tail so it wouldn't work. Just since I'm curious and I think you would know, how much do hair extension costs that are actually put on your head? And how often do you have to change them? My friend and I were just talking about this the other day and couldn't really find the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually a post I have been wanting to make for a while (In my move though I lost half my extensions) So I need to order more at some point! Sometimes with highly well known branded extension companies they can run in the high hundreds for enough to look realistic, or you pay less and get really well, crappy hair. BUT! Love Body Bling extensions are fantastic! You get so many pieces ( I want to say 11) and the lady who owns the company is extremely nice and helpful. I want to say mine cost around 160$ but I also got 26 inches in extensions and I got a pretty thick amount of of hair I want to say around 180 grams or more which is a ton! I'll link the website, just take a look around! I think I will do a post soon (maybe not in time before the class ends) but I will!

      Also they last for SO long! you don't have to wash them often just because you are clipping them in and out of your hair so its not like your normal hair, the only time you really need to wash them is when their is a lot of product build up so If you curl them every time and put hairspray on them then I would say to wash them every 10x you wear or when they start feeling bad. But I didn't wear mine daily and when I did I would style and I think out of the whole time I had them I washed them twice! But that is also with not wearing them daily!

      http://www.lovebodybling.com is the site!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you made this post because I'm constantly struggling with my outgrown bangs that just seem to get in the way. This is great for me so I can finally get them out of my way! I do have some extensions from when I cut my hair short, but I can't really wear them right now because I did the ombre look for the summer. Can you dye extensions like normal hair?

    ReplyDelete